Proper tooth and gum care is key to good health. The right periodontist is also key to achieving good health.
Contact us today for more information on how you can increase your dental health.
A note about covid19: My office is open and operating under normal business hours. If you have a scheduled appointment, please plan to keep it unless you are experiencing symptoms like fever, cough, congestion, sore throat, runny nose or shortness of breath. I also ask that you wear a mask while inside the office.
The most important steps to take are the same as for every cold and flu season:
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Practice good hand hygiene and cough and sneeze etiquette.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
Masks and hand sanitizer is available if needed. As always, our rooms are thoroughly cleaned between every patient and at the end of the day.