We appreciate the confidence you place in us when you refer your patients. Our goal is to achieve a seamless transition, so patients feel like our office is just an extension of yours. To help us accomplish this goal, we recommend reviewing this checklist when referring a patient to us.
- The more information we have about the referral the better! Please include tooth numbers and /or quadrants associated with your patient’s treatment needs. Also, please advise us of what you have done and what you want to do in the future so that we can reinforce your recommendations and be consistent in our treatment planning.
- Please mail or email the most current x-rays for your patient. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your patients should be advised that they will be seen first for an examination. Any procedure needed will occur at a separate appointment. This way we can further reinforce your suggestions as well as properly prepare them both in terms of pre- and post-op care and finances.
- Our referral form is available Here. Please print the form and fax or mail to our office.
- We have found that the highest referral follow-through happens when patients are scheduled while in your office. We know how busy things can be, so if you call while your patient is there, we promise to do our best to quickly take care of your request.
- Please encourage your patients to continue care at your office while seeing us, even if it’s only for a restorative exam. This keeps them up-to-date in your office throughout their treatment here.
We will send you treatment update reports as we see your patient in our office. Should you have any additional questions, comments, or suggestions, please give us a call. If you prefer us to fax a copy of the report as well, please let us know.